What is Spotify Lifetime?

Not sure about which product you'd like to purchase? Let us know!
ReemoEU
Site Admin
Great Britain

What is Spotify Lifetime?

You may have seen a product on our website called "Spotify Lifetime" and you may be wondering to yourself, "Well, what is it?" In this post I'm going to be explaining everything you need to know about it.

FAQ

1. What is Spotify Lifetime?
It's pretty straight forward, it's Spotify Premium as a one time payment and for life. This means you don't have to pay for a monthly subscription anymore.

2. How do you redeem it after purchasing it?
I've actually made a full guide on how this all works, and you can check that out here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=135&p=144#p144

3. Is this using cracked accounts / cracked software?
Absolutely not, you can use Spotify Lifetime on your own account. All you do is join a Family Plan with other people.

4. Is Spotify Lifetime a one time payment?
Yes, it's a one time payment. This means you don't have to pay a monthly subscription to use it.

5. I got kicked out of the family plan, what do i do?
Open up a ticket in our discord support server and provide us with the information below;

A. Your order number. You can find this at the top of your email or if you purchased it while logged in you can go to https://revunity.com/my-account/orders/ and see it there.

B. The license key you used. You can find this by going into your private messages with Upgrader#2542

C. An image of it saying you've been kicked out of the plan. You can find this message in an email from Spotify. Just screenshot the message and send it to us through a ticket.

If you need more help, make sure to check out my other guide for everything you need to know about Spotify Lifetime: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=135&p=144#p144

Or you can join our discord support server: https://discord.gg/hDShK6HZQv

If you're going to purchase Spotify Lifetime, make sure to use coupon code reemo to get a 3.5% discount
coupon code reemo for a 3.5% discount :)
GregoryPek
Zambia

Re: What is Spotify Lifetime?